EV Charging Station Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
The rise in accessibility and popularity of electric vehicles (EVs) means great things for our communities and the planet. It also means that it is important for commercial, industrial, and government properties to accommodate the EV charging needs of customers and employees alike, or to successfully maintain the infrastructure they have already put in place.
Our technicians at AMEX Electric are eager to help you stay up to date with the evolutions in EV charging and what the evolving technologies demand. We offer EV charger services in Dallas that include installation, repair, and maintenance. When you choose to work with us, you will see how simple it can be to bring EV chargers to your property and keep them running smoothly with minimal downtime.
Maximize Convenience and Efficiency with EV Charging Station Installation
With the rise of electric vehicles, having a reliable and efficient charging station at your place of business is essential. At AMEX Electric, we specialize in the installation of EV charging stations to make charging your electric vehicle as convenient as possible. Our team can assess your business's electrical system and recommend the best location for your charging station, ensuring optimal performance and safety.
While installing EV charging stations is an obvious necessity for businesses or organizations that use EVs, it is likely not so clear why it would be beneficial for other properties. There are many benefits, however, for businesses and organizations that want to take the necessary steps to harness the power of EV charging technology.
EV charging stations are still relatively scarce. Anyone in Dallas knows you do not have to drive far to find a gas station, but finding a charging station, on the other hand, can be quite difficult for EV owners. As a result, being one of the few businesses or organizations that offers charging stations for the growing community of EV owners in Dallas can put you at an advantage.
Here are four reasons why:
- EV charging stations communicate your business or organization’s commitment to a greener future for the planet
- EV charging stations bring EV owners to your location, which can mean new patrons, and regulars who come back again and again
- EV charging stations are a big plus, and even a necessity, for potential high-quality employees who own EVs
- Rental properties that install EV charging stations can increase their value and attract great tenants
- Property owners that install EV charging stations are eligible for a federal tax credit
At AMEX Electric, we have partnered with QMerit, an electrification industry leader. Our experience paired with QMerit’s expertise and technology means it is easier than ever for you to get EV chargers for your commercial, industrial, or government property.
Currently, there are three types of EV chargers: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3.
Below are each of the chargers and their specs:
- Level 1 chargers are the slowest of all the chargers, but they are advantageous because they can use a common household 120-volt outlet to operate. This charger level works well for EVs that an owner does not use daily or plug-in EVs with relatively smaller batteries.
- Level 2 chargers are the ideal choice for people who use their EV every day because they charge at speeds up to 10-times faster than Level 1 chargers. These versatile chargers can be installed on commercial, industrial, and residential properties.
- Level 3 chargers are incredibly fast because they use direct current (DC), whereas the other two levels of chargers use alternating current (AC). Level 3 chargers are somewhat uncommon because their voltage is too high to operate at residential locations, and they are comparatively more expensive install than the others.
Years of Experience AMEX Electric Services has been providing quality electrical service to the state of Texas since 2006. Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all!
Trained & Skilled Team We work around the clock to keep your electrical system working at peak efficiency, and have the skills and experience necessary to perform both installation and repair work.
Committed to Your Project We are committed to business INTEGRITY and HONESTY, through hard work, organization, courtesy, and communication. Get experts on the job that you can trust.
One of the biggest concerns businesses and organizations have about repairs and maintenance for their EV charging stations is downtime. When charging stations are inoperative, or when they are receiving maintenance or undergoing repairs, the EV owners that rely on them have to go elsewhere. Additionally, Texas has uptime laws in place that can result in penalties for businesses or organizations if their charging stations are not working at times where they are advertised to be operative.
To minimize downtime, trust AMEX Electric to perform the necessary routine maintenance on your chargers and to quickly and effectively repair them when they need it. Our experienced technicians want to help you keep your users happy, which can allow you to continue to secure the returns on your investment.
“AMEX Electrical Services has been a trusted subcontractor for over six years providing an on-time and in-budget approach in all of the projects they have collaborated with us. I appreciate them for understanding the urgency and quality our clients demand.”- Pablo Chavez- Project Manager
“Very Friendly and Professional!”- Mario L.
“Great customer service!”- Sandra S.
“Professionalism and did a nice job.”- Cherrie I.
“Professional!”- Owen B.
“Was flexible and open to ideas on how I wanted the charger installed.”- Paul C.